We are in the business of making money easy. An AI based app that helps users start making better financial decisions, we are looking for fun and energetic individuals to join our team based in Kuala Lumpur.
What you’ll be getting:
- Full time employment + contribution with HeyAlfred.
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the SEA.
- The team is exceptional. You will be working alongside brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day with the opportunity to gain insights into the Fintech industry.
- A flexible working schedule – we’re an equal opportunity employer and flexible.
- Big office space provided
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of brand assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the HeyAlfred brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
What we’re looking for:
- Forward thinking individuals with a passion to strive in delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems.
- Ability to adapt easily to working in teams; as well as a keen interest in wanting to learn.
- Constantly keeping up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Individuals who can ensure all the elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness and exceptional visual design skills.
- A good and proactive attitude.
- Ideally an interest in user centred products and knowledge.
What are our requirements:
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, design systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.